4 June 2008

Mothers Day....slightly delayed

I had the most beautiful mothers day this year, absolutely perfect in every way. I was woken to lots of cuddles and kisses and exclamations of "mum, mum its a special day just for you!" Bliss. I was well and truly spoilt with lovely gifts made by Ayesh and bought from the stall at school and Nick had me in tears and tears with his gift. He made me a photo book of pics of Ayesh and I and its all about why she loved her mummy. Now for those of you who know me, I cry at the drop of a hat, happy tears sad tears, any tears really. This book had me sobbing from the second I opened the page and realised what he had made me. I truly am very lucky to have 2 people who love me very much - for all my good bits and not so good bits. So after my big tear and sook fest we headed to one of my fave places - the Dandenongs - Olinda and Sassafras. We walked around and noodled in the many little shops that are there sipping delicious Lindt Hot chocolates and eating toasted marshmallows. A blissfully happy day, feeling the love.

I hope that all the mums out there in blog land had a wonderful day

No comments: